What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Your neighorhood is a huge special piece that an expert needs to know and buyers want to know - things like beachfront, waterfront, schools, parks, recreation, golf, transportation, shopping, or luxury.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Realtor.com, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Also, all advertising leads come directly to me, not the office like most other real estate companies. I can give any buyer lead direct and immediate focus on your home knowing all of the special details that make your home perfect for them!
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. We will do Open Houses, meet and call your neighbors to let them know you are on the market, and network with other agents who may have your buyer.
5. Specialized Training - Not all selling is the same. If you are facing a hardship in keeping your home where you are unable to make your payments or owe more than the home is worth, my specialized training in short sales and foreclosure avoidance can help you on a path of recovery. My team of attorneys, CPA's and Facilitators are solving the foreclosure crisis one homeowner at a time. My clients get free consultations because my team of professionals get the job done quickly and professionally. I only do business with these professionals because of our success and full explaination to you of your rights, scenerio, and outcome.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here